Our aim is to provide the nature conservation world with detection dogs trained to protect our biodiversity and assist in research and monitoring’s projects.
Our services include education, training, consultation and providing conservation detection dogs to government agencies, academic institutions, ecological consultancies, nature conservation organization’s and private industries. We offer experienced conservation dog/handler teams for hire on a weekly or monthly basis.
Our main focus is on providing detection dogs services for:
Ecological monitoring & Habitat analysis
– Detecting and monitoring rare and endangered species.
– Scat detection.
– Scent matching (identifying individual animals within a specific population).
– Identifying habitat use by target species.
– Carcass detection.
Anti poaching & wildlife contraband detection:
– Trailing and tracker dogs trained to follow poachers and Identify ammunition on kill sites.
– Detection dogs trained on ivory, rhino horn, pangolin scales and other wildlife animal parts or live animals (mammals, reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates and birds).
Invasive species detection & monitoring.
– Detecting plant and animal species listed by the European Union as invasive (milkweed, giant hogweed, Racoon dog, Muskrat etc.)